Laser ablation synthesis of new gold carbides. From gold-diamond nano-composite as a precursor to gold-doped diamonds. Time-of-flight mass spectrometric study
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 297–304, 15 February 2014
How to Cite
Havel, J., Peña-Méndez, E. M., Amato, F., Panyala, N. R. and Buršíková, V. (2014), Laser ablation synthesis of new gold carbides. From gold-diamond nano-composite as a precursor to gold-doped diamonds. Time-of-flight mass spectrometric study. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 28: 297–304. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6783
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!