Letter to the Editor
Carbon and oxygen isotope ratios and their temperature dependence in carbonate and tooth enamel using a GasBench II preparation device
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 563–567, 15 March 2014
How to Cite
Kusaka, S. and Nakano, T. (2014), Carbon and oxygen isotope ratios and their temperature dependence in carbonate and tooth enamel using a GasBench II preparation device. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 28: 563–567. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6799
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!