Reliability and quality of water isotope data collected with a low-budget rain collector
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 28, Issue 8, pages 879–885, 30 April 2014
How to Cite
Prechsl, U. E., Gilgen, A. K., Kahmen, A. and Buchmann, N. (2014), Reliability and quality of water isotope data collected with a low-budget rain collector. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 28: 879–885. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6852
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!