A modified procedure for gas-source isotope ratio mass spectrometry: the long-integration dual-inlet (LIDI) methodology and implications for clumped isotope measurements
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 28, Issue 13, pages 1413–1425, 15 July 2014
How to Cite
Hu, B., Radke, J., Schlüter, H.-J., Heine, F. T., Zhou, L. and Bernasconi, S. M. (2014), A modified procedure for gas-source isotope ratio mass spectrometry: the long-integration dual-inlet (LIDI) methodology and implications for clumped isotope measurements. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 28: 1413–1425. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6909
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!