Determination of ten hexabromocyclododecane diastereoisomers using two coupled reversed-phase columns and liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 28, Issue 13, pages 1473–1478, 15 July 2014
How to Cite
Han, Q., Song, H., Gao, S., Zeng, X., Yu, Z., Yu, Y., Sheng, G. and Fu, J. (2014), Determination of ten hexabromocyclododecane diastereoisomers using two coupled reversed-phase columns and liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 28: 1473–1478. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6922
- Issue online: 22 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2014
- National Natural Science Funds for Distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Number: 41225013
- State Key Program of the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41130752
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21107110, 21177119
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!