Structural elucidation of stress degradation products of ampicillin sodium by liquid chromatography/hybrid triple quadrupole linear ion trap mass spectrometry and liquid chromatography/hybrid quadrupole time-of-flight mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 28, Issue 17, pages 1929–1936, 15 September 2014
How to Cite
Li, T., Xu, X., Fu, S., Zhang, J., Zhang, K., Wang, S., Zhao, M., Ding, W. and Wang, Q. (2014), Structural elucidation of stress degradation products of ampicillin sodium by liquid chromatography/hybrid triple quadrupole linear ion trap mass spectrometry and liquid chromatography/hybrid quadrupole time-of-flight mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 28: 1929–1936. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6970
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!