New results on matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization mass spectrometry of widely polydisperse hydrosoluble polymers
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 16, Issue 16, pages 1599–1603, 30 August 2002
How to Cite
Malvagna, P., Impallomeni, G., Cozzolino, R., Spina, E. and Garozzo, D. (2002), New results on matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization mass spectrometry of widely polydisperse hydrosoluble polymers. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 16: 1599–1603. doi: 10.1002/rcm.760
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!