Characterization of an insoluble polyimide oligomer by matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 16, Issue 20, pages 1903–1910, 30 October 2002
How to Cite
Gies, A. P., Nonidez, W. K., Anthamatten, M., Cook, R. C. and Mays, J. W. (2002), Characterization of an insoluble polyimide oligomer by matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 16: 1903–1910. doi: 10.1002/rcm.809
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2002
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: W-7405-Eng-48
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!