Presented at SIMSUG 2002, Belfast, UK.
Development of a trace gas stable isotope capture system in a mobile laboratory for temporal and spatial sampling of field and laboratory experiments†
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 16, Issue 23, pages 2165–2171, 15 December 2002
How to Cite
McNamara, N., Benham, D., Sleep, D., Grant, H. and Stott, A. (2002), Development of a trace gas stable isotope capture system in a mobile laboratory for temporal and spatial sampling of field and laboratory experiments. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 16: 2165–2171. doi: 10.1002/rcm.826
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2002
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2002
- Centre for Ecology and Hydrology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!