Presented at SIMSUG 2002, Belfast, UK.
Making an honest measurement scale out of the oxygen isotope δ-values†
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 16, Issue 23, pages 2205–2207, 15 December 2002
How to Cite
Gat, J. R. and DeBievre, P. (2002), Making an honest measurement scale out of the oxygen isotope δ-values. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 16: 2205–2207. doi: 10.1002/rcm.857
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!