Characterisation of putative pentose-containing conjugates as minor metabolites of 4-bromoaniline present in the urine of rats following intraperitoneal administration
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 76–80, 15 January 2003
How to Cite
Major, H., Castro-Perez, J., Nicholson, J. K. and Wilson, I. D. (2003), Characterisation of putative pentose-containing conjugates as minor metabolites of 4-bromoaniline present in the urine of rats following intraperitoneal administration. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 17: 76–80. doi: 10.1002/rcm.874
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!