Identification of the ‘wrong’ active pharmaceutical ingredient in a counterfeit Halfan™ drug product using accurate mass electrospray ionisation mass spectrometry, accurate mass tandem mass spectrometry and liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 215–221, 15 February 2003
How to Cite
Wolff, J.-C., Thomson, L. A. and Eckers, C. (2003), Identification of the ‘wrong’ active pharmaceutical ingredient in a counterfeit Halfan™ drug product using accurate mass electrospray ionisation mass spectrometry, accurate mass tandem mass spectrometry and liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 17: 215–221. doi: 10.1002/rcm.893
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!