Ionization energies of hypervalent Li2F, Li2Cl and Na2Cl molecules obtained by surface ionization electron impact neutralization mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 212–214, 15 February 2003
How to Cite
Nešković, O. M., Veljković, M. V., Veličković, S. R., Petkovska, L. T. and Perić-Grujić, A. A. (2003), Ionization energies of hypervalent Li2F, Li2Cl and Na2Cl molecules obtained by surface ionization electron impact neutralization mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 17: 212–214. doi: 10.1002/rcm.896
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2002
- Ministry of Science, Technologies and Development, Republic of Serbia. Grant Number: 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!