Presented at the 50th Annual Conference of the American Society of Mass Spectrometry and Allied Topics, Orlando, Florida, USA, June 3, 2002
Detection of Escherichia coli using immunomagnetic separation and bacteriophage amplification coupled with matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry†
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 257–263, 15 February 2003
How to Cite
Madonna, A. J., Cuyk, S. V. and Voorhees, K. J. (2003), Detection of Escherichia coli using immunomagnetic separation and bacteriophage amplification coupled with matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 17: 257–263. doi: 10.1002/rcm.900
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2002
- Colorado School of Mines
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!