Postdoctoral fellow, Oak Ridge Associated Universities, Oak Ridge, TN, USA.
Matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization detection of polymerase chain reaction products by utilizing the 5′-3′ exonuclease activity of Thermus aquaticus DNA polymerase†
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 532–537, 30 March 2003
How to Cite
Isola, N. R., Liu, Z., Allman, S. L., Taranenko, N. I., Kong, Y. and Chen, C. H. (2003), Matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization detection of polymerase chain reaction products by utilizing the 5′-3′ exonuclease activity of Thermus aquaticus DNA polymerase. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 17: 532–537. doi: 10.1002/rcm.939
The submitted manuscript has been authored by a contractor of the U.S. Government under contract No. DE-AC05-00OR22725. Accordingly, the U.S. Government retains a nonexclusive, royalty-free license to publish or reproduce the published form of this contribution, or allow others to do so, for U.S. Government purposes.
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!