Presented at the Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, 10–14 November, 2002.
Post-column infusion study of the ‘dosing vehicle effect’ in the liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometric analysis of discovery pharmacokinetic samples†
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 589–597, 30 March 2003
How to Cite
Shou, W. Z. and Naidong, W. (2003), Post-column infusion study of the ‘dosing vehicle effect’ in the liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometric analysis of discovery pharmacokinetic samples. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 17: 589–597. doi: 10.1002/rcm.951
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!