Pathological characteristics in idiopathic nonspecific interstitial pneumonia with emphysema and pulmonary hypertension
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Respirology Case Reports published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of The Asian Pacific Society of Respirology.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Respirology Case Reports
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 39–42, December 2013
How to Cite
Sugino, K., Ota, H., Fukasawa, Y., Uekusa, T. and Homma, S. (2013), Pathological characteristics in idiopathic nonspecific interstitial pneumonia with emphysema and pulmonary hypertension. Respirology Case Reports, 1: 39–42. doi: 10.1002/rcr2.18
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2013
- Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- 22012. Severe pulmonary hypertension in idiopathic nonspecific interstitial pneumonia. Pulm. Circ. 2:101-106., , , et al.