Bilateral self-expandable metallic stents for lung cancer involving the carina
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Respirology Case Reports published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of The Asian Pacific Society of Respirology.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Respirology Case Reports
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 48–51, December 2013
How to Cite
Takeda, T., Itano, H., Fukita, S., Saitoh, M. and Takeda, S. (2013), Bilateral self-expandable metallic stents for lung cancer involving the carina. Respirology Case Reports, 1: 48–51. doi: 10.1002/rcr2.26
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2013
- 22006. Bronchial stents. Ann. Thorac. Med. 1:92-97..