A survival case of invasive thymoma accompanied by acute fulminant myocarditis
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Respirology Case Reports published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of The Asian Pacific Society of Respirology.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Respirology Case Reports
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 36–38, December 2013
How to Cite
Saito, N., Shimizu, K., Kawaishi, M., Araya, J., Nakayama, K. and Kuwano, K. (2013), A survival case of invasive thymoma accompanied by acute fulminant myocarditis. Respirology Case Reports, 1: 36–38. doi: 10.1002/rcr2.6
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2013
- 22004. A case of giant cell myocarditis and myositis observed during the clinical course of invasive thymoma associated with myasthenia gravis. Keio J. Med. 53:30-42., , , et al.