No conflict of interest was declared.
Computer-aided navigation for arthroscopic hip surgery using encoder linkages for position tracking†
Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Medical Robotics and Computer Assisted Surgery
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 271–278, September 2006
How to Cite
Monahan, E. and Shimada, K. (2006), Computer-aided navigation for arthroscopic hip surgery using encoder linkages for position tracking. Int. J. Med. Robotics Comput. Assist. Surg., 2: 271–278. doi: 10.1002/rcs.100
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2006
- National Science Foundation; USA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!