No conflict of interest was declared.
Supplemental wide field-of-view monitor improves performance in surgical telerobotic movement time†
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Medical Robotics and Computer Assisted Surgery
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 364–369, December 2006
How to Cite
Cao, A., Darin Ellis, R., Composto, A., Pandya, A. K. and Klein, M. D. (2006), Supplemental wide field-of-view monitor improves performance in surgical telerobotic movement time. Int. J. Med. Robotics Comput. Assist. Surg., 2: 364–369. doi: 10.1002/rcs.103
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2006
- Ensure Foundation, USA
- Festival of Trees, USA
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!