No conflict of interest was declared.
Robotic laparoscopic distal gastrectomy: a comparison of the da Vinci and Zeus systems†
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Medical Robotics and Computer Assisted Surgery
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 299–304, December 2006
How to Cite
Kakeji, Y., Konishi, K., Ieiri, S., Yasunaga, T., Nakamoto, M., Tanoue, K., Baba, H., Maehara, Y. and Hashizume, M. (2006), Robotic laparoscopic distal gastrectomy: a comparison of the da Vinci and Zeus systems. Int. J. Med. Robotics Comput. Assist. Surg., 2: 299–304. doi: 10.1002/rcs.104
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2006
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!