Selective automation and skill transfer in medical robotics: a demonstration on surgical knot-tying
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Medical Robotics and Computer Assisted Surgery
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 384–397, December 2012
How to Cite
Knoll, A., Mayer, H., Staub, C. and Bauernschmitt, R. (2012), Selective automation and skill transfer in medical robotics: a demonstration on surgical knot-tying. Int. J. Med. Robotics Comput. Assist. Surg., 8: 384–397. doi: 10.1002/rcs.1419
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!