Robotic assistance may reduce conversion to open in rectal carcinoma laparoscopic surgery: systematic review and meta-analysis
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Medical Robotics and Computer Assisted Surgery
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 360–370, September 2012
How to Cite
Ortiz-Oshiro, E., Sánchez-Egido, I., Moreno-Sierra, J., Pérez, C. F., Díaz, J. S. and Fernández-Represa, J. Á. (2012), Robotic assistance may reduce conversion to open in rectal carcinoma laparoscopic surgery: systematic review and meta-analysis. Int. J. Med. Robotics Comput. Assist. Surg., 8: 360–370. doi: 10.1002/rcs.1426
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!