An optimal design for patient-specific templates for pedicle spine screws placement
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Medical Robotics and Computer Assisted Surgery
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 298–304, September 2013
How to Cite
Ferrari, V., Parchi, P., Condino, S., Carbone, M., Baluganti, A., Ferrari, M., Mosca, F. and Lisanti, M. (2013), An optimal design for patient-specific templates for pedicle spine screws placement. Int. J. Med. Robotics Comput. Assist. Surg., 9: 298–304. doi: 10.1002/rcs.1439
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!