This article was published online on July 4, 2012. Errors were subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected August 13, 2012.
A study on the theoretical and practical accuracy of conoscopic holography-based surface measurements: toward image registration in minimally invasive surgery†
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Medical Robotics and Computer Assisted Surgery
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 190–203, June 2013
How to Cite
Burgner, J., Simpson, A. L., Fitzpatrick, J. M., Lathrop, R. A., Herrell, S. D., Miga, M. I. and Webster, R. J. (2013), A study on the theoretical and practical accuracy of conoscopic holography-based surface measurements: toward image registration in minimally invasive surgery. Int. J. Med. Robotics Comput. Assist. Surg., 9: 190–203. doi: 10.1002/rcs.1446
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 NS049251-01A4
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!