Preliminary study of a novel method for conveying corrected image volumes in surgical navigation
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Medical Robotics and Computer Assisted Surgery
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 109–118, March 2013
How to Cite
Simpson, A. L., Dumpuri, P., Ondrake, J. E., Weis, J. A., Jarnagin, W. R. and Miga, M. I. (2013), Preliminary study of a novel method for conveying corrected image volumes in surgical navigation. Int. J. Med. Robotics Comput. Assist. Surg., 9: 109–118. doi: 10.1002/rcs.1459
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2012
- National Institutes of Health, partly under the National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: Grant No. R01CA162477
- National Institute for Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: Grant No. R01NS04925
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!