Robot assisted surgery in gynaecologic oncology – starting a program and initial learning curve from a UK tertiary referral centre: the Guildford perspective
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Medical Robotics and Computer Assisted Surgery
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 496–503, December 2012
How to Cite
Madhuri, T. K., Hamzawala, I., Tailor, A. and Butler-Manuel, S. (2012), Robot assisted surgery in gynaecologic oncology – starting a program and initial learning curve from a UK tertiary referral centre: the Guildford perspective. Int. J. Med. Robotics Comput. Assist. Surg., 8: 496–503. doi: 10.1002/rcs.1461
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!