Robot-assisted hysterectomy vs total laparoscopic hysterectomy: a comparison of short-term surgical outcomes
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Medical Robotics and Computer Assisted Surgery
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 453–457, December 2012
How to Cite
Göçmen, A., Şanlıkan, F. and Uçar, M. G. (2012), Robot-assisted hysterectomy vs total laparoscopic hysterectomy: a comparison of short-term surgical outcomes. Int. J. Med. Robotics Comput. Assist. Surg., 8: 453–457. doi: 10.1002/rcs.1463
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!