Manifold-based feature point matching for multi-modal image registration
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Medical Robotics and Computer Assisted Surgery
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages e10–e18, March 2013
How to Cite
Hu, L., Wang, M. and Song, Z. (2013), Manifold-based feature point matching for multi-modal image registration. Int. J. Med. Robotics Comput. Assist. Surg., 9: e10–e18. doi: 10.1002/rcs.1465
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2012
- Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Numbers: 10dz2211800, 1421400
- National High Technology Research and Development Program. Grant Numbers: 02Z415, 8110112
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!