An integrated pneumatic tactile feedback actuator array for robotic surgery
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Medical Robotics and Computer Assisted Surgery
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 13–19, March 2009
How to Cite
Franco, M. L., King, C.-H., Culjat, M. O., Lewis, C. E., Bisley, J. W., Holmes, E. C., Grundfest, W. S. and Dutson, E. P. (2009), An integrated pneumatic tactile feedback actuator array for robotic surgery. Int. J. Med. Robotics Comput. Assist. Surg., 5: 13–19. doi: 10.1002/rcs.224
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2008
- Telemedicine and Advanced Technology Research Center
- Department of Defense. Grant Number: W81XWH-07-1-0672
- 5Force and Touch Feedback for Virtual Reality. Wiley: New York, 1996; 3–4..
- 6Robotic technology in surgery: past, present, and future. Am J Surg 2004; 188(4A): 2–15S., , .
- 7The haptic scissors: cutting in virtual environments. Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, 2003; 828–833., , , et al.
- 9Real-time haptic feedback in laparoscopic tools for use in gastro-intestinal surgery. Proceedings of the International Conference on Medical Image Computing and Computer-Assisted Intervention, 2002; 2488: 66–74., , , et al.
- 10A force reflective master–slave system for minimally invasive surgery. Proceedings of the IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, 2003; 3077–3082., , .