Research conducted at the Bioengineering Research Laboratory, St. Joseph's Health Centre, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada.
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Medical Robotics and Computer Assisted Surgery
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 251–255, September 2006
How to Cite
El-Hawary, R., Roth, S. E., King, G. J. W., Chess, D. G. and Johnson, J. A. (2006), Load balance in total knee arthroplasty: an in vitro analysis. Int. J. Med. Robotics Comput. Assist. Surg., 2: 251–255. doi: 10.1002/rcs.96
No conflict of interest was declared.
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2006
- Canadian Arthritis Network
- Lawson Health Research Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!