Experimental validation of a dual uplink multifrequency dispersive noise calibration scheme for Deep Space tracking
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 111–117, March/April 2013
How to Cite
2013), Experimental validation of a dual uplink multifrequency dispersive noise calibration scheme for Deep Space tracking, Radio Sci., 48, 111–117, doi:10.1002/rds.20024.and (
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 FEB 2013 01:39PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2012
- Italian Space Agency (ASI). Grant Number: I/080/09/0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!