Effects of slightly rough surfaces on the brightness temperature of the lunar regolith
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 265–273, May-June 2013
How to Cite
2013), Effects of slightly rough surfaces on the brightness temperature of the lunar regolith, Radio Sci., 48, 265–273, doi:10.1002/rds.20027., , , , , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAR 2013 05:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2012
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 40971185
- National High Technology Research and Development Program. Grant Number: 2010AA122200
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!