A zeppelin experiment to study airborne altimetry using specular Global Navigation Satellite System reflections
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 427–440, July/August 2013
How to Cite
2013), A zeppelin experiment to study airborne altimetry using specular Global Navigation Satellite System reflections, Radio Sci., 48, 427–440, doi:10.1002/rds.20049., , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JUL 2013 01:50PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!