Immobilization and Encapsulation of Contaminants Using Silica Treatments: A Review
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 49–67, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Camenzuli, D. and Gore, D. B. (2013), Immobilization and Encapsulation of Contaminants Using Silica Treatments: A Review. Remediation, 24: 49–67. doi: 10.1002/rem.21377
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2013
- Australian Antarctic Science. Grant Number: 4029
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!