Beneficial actions of melatonin in the management of viral infections: a new use for this “molecular handyman”?
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Reviews in Medical Virology
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 323–338, September 2012
How to Cite
Boga, J. A., Coto-Montes, A., Rosales-Corral, S. A., Tan, D.-X. and Reiter, R. J. (2012), Beneficial actions of melatonin in the management of viral infections: a new use for this “molecular handyman”?. Rev. Med. Virol., 22: 323–338. doi: 10.1002/rmv.1714
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.