Hepatitis B virus (HBV) reactivation after cytotoxic or immunosuppressive therapy — pathogenesis and management
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Reviews in Medical Virology
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 287–299, September/October 2001
How to Cite
Xunrong, L., Wing Yan, A., Liang, R. and Lau, G. K. K. (2001), Hepatitis B virus (HBV) reactivation after cytotoxic or immunosuppressive therapy — pathogenesis and management. Rev. Med. Virol., 11: 287–299. doi: 10.1002/rmv.322
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2001
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.