Functional balance between haemagglutinin and neuraminidase in influenza virus infections
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Reviews in Medical Virology
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 159–166, May/June 2002
How to Cite
Wagner, R., Matrosovich, M. and Klenk, H.-D. (2002), Functional balance between haemagglutinin and neuraminidase in influenza virus infections. Rev. Med. Virol., 12: 159–166. doi: 10.1002/rmv.352
- Issue online: 25 APR 2002
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2002
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SFB 286
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- Roche Products Ltd, Welwyn Garden City, UK
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.