Role of recombination in evolution of enteroviruses
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Reviews in Medical Virology
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 157–167, May/June 2005
How to Cite
Lukashev, A. N. (2005), Role of recombination in evolution of enteroviruses. Rev. Med. Virol., 15: 157–167. doi: 10.1002/rmv.457
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.