Association of human endogenous retroviruses with multiple sclerosis and possible interactions with herpes viruses
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Reviews in Medical Virology
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 179–211, May/June 2005
How to Cite
Christensen, T. (2005), Association of human endogenous retroviruses with multiple sclerosis and possible interactions with herpes viruses. Rev. Med. Virol., 15: 179–211. doi: 10.1002/rmv.465
- Issue online: 25 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2004
- Danish Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Carl Andersens Legat
- Dagmar Marshalls Fond
- Direktør Ib Henriksens Fond
- Direktør Jacob Madsen og hustru Olga Madsens Fond
- Fonden til Lægevidenskabens Fremme
- Grosserer A.V. Lykfeldts Legat
- Illum Fondet
- Løvens Kemiske Fabriks Forskningsfond
- Mimi og Victor Larsens Fond
- Mogens S. Mogensens Fond
- Aase og Ejnar Danielsens Fond
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.