Antiviral treatment of chronic hepatitis B virus infections: the past, the present and the future
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Reviews in Medical Virology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 19–34, January/February 2008
How to Cite
Férir, G., Kaptein, S., Neyts, J. and De Clercq, E. (2008), Antiviral treatment of chronic hepatitis B virus infections: the past, the present and the future. Rev. Med. Virol., 18: 19–34. doi: 10.1002/rmv.554
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2006
- Priority 1 ‘Life Sciences, Genomics and Biotechnology for Health’. Grant Number: LSHM-CT-2004-503359
- FWO. Grant Number: G.0267.04
- KULeuven. Grant Number: GOA 2005/19
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.