Socio-economic factors in the differential upsurge of tick-borne encephalitis in central and Eastern Europe
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Reviews in Medical Virology
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 81–95, March/April 2008
How to Cite
Šumilo, D., Bormane, A., Asokliene, L., Vasilenko, V., Golovljova, I., Avsic-Zupanc, T., Hubalek, Z. and Randolph, S. E. (2008), Socio-economic factors in the differential upsurge of tick-borne encephalitis in central and Eastern Europe. Rev. Med. Virol., 18: 81–95. doi: 10.1002/rmv.566
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.