Equation-free optimal switching policies for bistable reacting systems
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control
Special Issue: Control at Small Length Scales: Issue 1
Volume 15, Issue 15, pages 713–726, October 2005
How to Cite
Armaou, A. and Kevrekidis, I. G. (2005), Equation-free optimal switching policies for bistable reacting systems. Int. J. Robust Nonlinear Control, 15: 713–726. doi: 10.1002/rnc.1019
- Issue online: 30 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2005
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research
- National Science Foundation
- Pennsylvania State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!