Special Issue Paper
On the robust stability of time-varying uncertain genetic regulatory networks
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control
Special Issue: Systems Biology
Volume 21, Issue 15, pages 1778–1790, October 2011
How to Cite
Chesi, G., Chen, L. and Aihara, K. (2011), On the robust stability of time-varying uncertain genetic regulatory networks. Int. J. Robust Nonlinear Control, 21: 1778–1790. doi: 10.1002/rnc.1775
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!