H ∞ sliding mode observer design for a class of nonlinear discrete time-delay systems: A delay-fractioning approach
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control
Volume 22, Issue 16, pages 1806–1826, 10 November 2012
How to Cite
Hu, J., Wang, Z., Niu, Y. and Stergioulas, L. K. (2012), H ∞ sliding mode observer design for a class of nonlinear discrete time-delay systems: A delay-fractioning approach. Int. J. Robust Nonlinear Control, 22: 1806–1826. doi: 10.1002/rnc.1785
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!