Special Issue Paper
Steady-state robustness of qualitative gene regulation networks
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control
Special Issue: Systems Biology
Volume 21, Issue 15, pages 1742–1758, October 2011
How to Cite
Breindl, C., Waldherr, S., Wittmann, D. M., Theis, F. J. and Allgöwer, F. (2011), Steady-state robustness of qualitative gene regulation networks. Int. J. Robust Nonlinear Control, 21: 1742–1758. doi: 10.1002/rnc.1786
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!