Quan Quan is also with the State Key Laboratory of Virtual Reality Technology and Systems, Beihang University, Beijing 100191, China
A new method to obtain ultimate bounds and convergence rates for perturbed time-delay systems
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control
Volume 22, Issue 16, pages 1873–1880, 10 November 2012
How to Cite
Quan, Q. and Cai, K.-Y. (2012), A new method to obtain ultimate bounds and convergence rates for perturbed time-delay systems. Int. J. Robust Nonlinear Control, 22: 1873–1880. doi: 10.1002/rnc.1793
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!