Special Issue Paper
Robust model-based fault detection and isolation for nonlinear processes using sliding modes
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control
Special Issue: Fault-Tolerant Process Control
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 89–104, 10 January 2012
How to Cite
Castillo, I., Edgar, T. F. and Fernández, B. R. (2012), Robust model-based fault detection and isolation for nonlinear processes using sliding modes. Int. J. Robust Nonlinear Control, 22: 89–104. doi: 10.1002/rnc.1807
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!