Special Issue Paper
An adaptive fault-tolerant control framework with agent-based systems
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control
Special Issue: Fault-Tolerant Process Control
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 43–67, 10 January 2012
How to Cite
Perk, S., Shao, Q.M., Teymour, F. and Cinar, A. (2012), An adaptive fault-tolerant control framework with agent-based systems. Int. J. Robust Nonlinear Control, 22: 43–67. doi: 10.1002/rnc.1812
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2010
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CTS-0325378
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!